4000 SERIES CARBON DIOXIDE CO2 AND OXYGEN O2 CELLAR GAS DETECTORS
Peel Electronics Australian engineered, and manufactured CO2 Cellar Carbon Dioxide Gas Detector and Oxygen detector for compliance and Workplace Safety. Our CO2 Cellar Carbon Dioxide Gas Detector is able to be configured in any combination to suit your requirements, up to 4 x CO2 sensors, or 4 x O2 sensors, or combination (up to 4x) of both. Custom length cables up to 100mtrs. Standard features include battery Backup, Mimic panel (Zone Display), Relay contacts to trigger external alarms or fans, Safety Sign, and more. The alarms operate visually and audibly in all areas. Data can also be logged externally for extra monitoring.
IMPORTANT – AS5034 compliance requires if CO2 is stored, a CO2 Cellar Detector is required to be fitted. Also, if Nitrogen is stored Oxygen monitoring is required. Peel Detectors are set at Australian Standard Alarm Points.
INCLUDED IN STANDARD ONE ROOM MONITORING KIT
4000-MC – Master Controller incorporates, Batter Backup, Relay Output Control, Test and Power ON/Off Function, Sensor/other input function. Visual and Audible Alarm
4000-ZD – Zone or Repeater Display for doorway Entrance, Zone/Area indication, and visual and audible alarms.
4000-CO2 – Carbon Dioxide Sensor CO2, for monitoring low (1.5% OR 15,000PPM) and high levels (3.0% OR 30,000PPM) of CO2. Audible and Visual indication of alarms. Calibration Function
4000-O2 – Oxygen Sensor O2, for monitoring low levels (19% O2 ) and high levels (Excess 23 %) of O2. Audible and Visual indication of alarms. Calibration Function
SEPARATE COMPONENTS CAN BE ORDERED
- Australian Made and supported – excellent for backup and tech support
- Reliable and high Quality
- Meets compliance
- Multiple Zone Displays up to 100 mtrs can be used
- Up to 4 x Sensors or inputs for monitoring
- Easy to calibrate
- Long Life Sensors
- Can add O2 sensor to meet AS5034 unlike many other units on market.
- CO2 Sensor is calibrated to Traceable Target Gas rather than ‘Free Air’ which can give false indication.
- Can be used to switch other devices, in the event of an alarm
- Can use 1 x sensor input to trigger alarm if fridge door is left open to save cooling/energy costs.
- Also suited for :
- Swimming Pools using CO2 Dosing
- Beer, Wine, other drink fermentation/storage rooms
- CO2 distribution outlets, and many other confined space applications.
- Many additional Gas Sensor types can be designed for use with 4000 Series system with relative ease and low cost for certain applications, contact for more information.
- We utilise Figaro Gas Sensor Technology from Japan, as Peel Electronics is the Australian Distributor for Figaro Gas Sensors.
PEEL CO2 Cellar Detectors have been installed in any many Hotels, Restaurants, Bowling Clubs and RSL’s around Australia. Other sites installed with Peel CO2 Monitors are, Food Stores, Fuel and convenient stores, Sporting Stadiums and entertainment arenas, Raymond Island Ferry, Theatres. Anywhere you will find Post Mix drink applications. Installers are located around Australia.
Note: Modified versions of Peel MD-Series Combustible Gas Detectors, and CO-100 Series Carbon Monoxide Gas Detectors can work in conjunction with 4000 Series detection Master Controller.
For confidence choose a Peel CO2 Cellar Detector – Gas Detectors Made in Australia to suit Australian Standards
Certain Applications using Peel Gas Detectors may involve potential risks of Death, Personal Injury, or severe property or environmental damage (“Critical Applications”). Peel Gas Detectors are not Authorized, or warranted to be suitable for use in Life-Support Devices or systems or other Critical Applications. Inclusion of Peel Gas Detectors is understood to be fully at the Customer’s Risk.